The pro’s spray skirt, extremely dry and resistant. The best spray skirt produced by HF, one of the most recognized brands in the market with a strong emphasis on safety. The Silverback is the choice of the most demanding kayakers, whether it’s for running big water Class V rapids, dropping huge waterfalls, or keeping their carbon kayak bone dry during the Freestyle World Championships without adding any extra weight. Its “Drylip” (an extra piece of neoprene that goes beyond the rubber) makes this spray skirt incredibly dry, not a single drop of water gets in.
- Technical aspects: 4mm X-Tuck high-end neoprene in the cockpit area
- Aramid fabric reinforcement
- 4mm multistretch neoprene tube
- Extra large latex reinforcement on the inside of the spray skirt that fits better to the cockpit and helps to keep the kayak dryer while also protecting it from abrasion
- All seams are glued and sewn Robust 9.5mm rubber
- Front handle
- Emergency release strap
- Reflective logo
- Clip on the handle to attach the spray skirt to the PFD during hikes or scouting.
- Very tight Drylip.
Also available in its Twin version with double tube.