These pogies are clutch when you’re paddling in frigid conditions, literally. The NRS Clutch Pogies combine our thickest neoprene construction to maximize thermal insulation with the classic bare-hand design to enhance paddle control.
- 5 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and maximizing insulation.
- A nylon coating on the neoprene exterior enhances durability.
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin.
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention.
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles.