The Scorch X takes all the positives of the design and turns them up to 10 (including the length!); More dry rides. More skip. More speed. More fun.
Dave Fusilli had been dreaming of this boat for a few years and hounding the Pyranha design team almost as long; the concept was refined for the regular Scorch size range, whilst the X offers the raw, unadulterated, boundary-smashing X-perience for the connoisseur.
Plane and plow over everything with style and grace, feel unstoppable, and change the game. You won’t know what you’re missing until you try it.
- Full Sized Grab Handles – Way easier to handle on those beastly portages or when you’re loaded up for a mammoth multi-day
- Cut-Off Stern Edge – Clean release of surface tension for fast paddling, and at the edge of a drop too.
- Tapered Stern Volume and sidewalls – When the bow goes up, the stern must go down; wedge-shaped sidewalls and tapering volume towards the stern help you get the stern down and lift the bow when the boat is on edge.
- Stern Kick Rocker – Gets the stern of the boat out of your way on the lip of drops.
- Uncompromising Length ‘X’ at 10 feet long, no holds are barred on the length, speed, and fun!
- Sharp, Full-Length Rails – Snap in and out of eddies, carve up the river, and hold the line through the big and boilies.