The Rocker helmet is a high performance helmet for the roughest conditions. This is a high tech carbon fiber reinforced helmet and our clear team favorite.
- TLC Shell Technology Thermoplastic Laminated Carbonfiber (TLC) combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance. Assembled in a climate controlled environment for optimal performance.
- ABS Shell Technology The injection molded ABS Thermoplastic Shell is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction. It offers great durability and protection performance.
- EPP Shock absorbing liner The molded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) liner provides very durable shock absorbing properties. It will cope with high energy levels and provides some memory. Also, it’s super light.
Comfort & Fit
- Occigrip Makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in both reach and height.
- Comfort Pads Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic and moisture wicking fabric.
- Fitpads Place as you please for the ultimate personalized fit.
- Shatter Resistant Visor Made from Superlight ABS material. Removable. Mounting hardware included.
- Cool Max Liner A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti allergenic and moisture wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
Sizes ∙ M/L (56-59 cm) ∙ L/XL (59-61 cm)
Weight ∙ 550g (M/L)
Certifications EN 1385 CLASS I-IV